Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nose piercing

Options
  • 28-03-2008 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

I'm thinking of getting my nose pierced and was just wondering does the hole close eventually/how long will it take if i hated it and took it out? just heard that it didnt :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Had mine done years ago, anytime i put a sleeper in it i had to keep moving it around to keep the hole open, it healed itself up in about a week when i did get bored with it and took it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

everyone is different and depends how long you keep the piercing in for.
    if you are thinking you arent going to like it i wouldnt go through with it. you wanna be pretty sure that you want it and think it will look nice on you before you go through a) the pain and b) forking out the cash and just for giggles c) taking care of the fresh piercing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Knee-Vee

I thought the nose piercing was the best one as it healed up very quickly and didn't become all inflamed and sore like the ear ones. And didn't hurt more than an injection.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Ive had mine done 3 times...it hurts more everytime!
    Took the first one out for a week and had to have it repierced afterwards. Like Wilburt says, it depends on your healing time.

Advertisement