Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why on earth is there a mustard forum??/

• 28-03-2008 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭

why is there a mustard forum?? seriously

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

For lovers of all things mustard, obviously. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Go and read some of the stickies and maybe one or 2 threads as a courtesy if nothing else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

My god a mustard forum. honestly i thought it was a joke. Well i was wrong! more power to you all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Mustard is the must have forum.
    See what I did there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭horsecrap

mormank wrote: »
    why is there a mustard forum?? seriously
    i was just gonna ask the same thing...wtf is this serious? why not have a thread on potatoes, or cheese, or jam etc etc......

mustard. f*ck me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Amanda

horsecrap wrote: »
    i was just gonna ask the same thing...wtf is this serious? why not have a thread on potatoes, or cheese, or jam etc etc......

mustard. f*ck me.

Hi. I can't oblige with your last request, but maybe you can assist me?! I am looking for a book forum and not a mustard one but maybe some of the mustard people might know where I can find a book forum on this lovely website? It could be a book about mustard if you like, but a more general forum on books is what I'm looking for...and I can't find it....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Amanda

biko wrote: »

Muchos Gracias :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Mustard...:D

A mustard forum....:D:D:D

*bangs his head against the table laughing*

If you'll excuse me, I think I need a change of clothes...

This is the thread of the week. Go mustard.

Amanda wrote: »
    Muchos Gracias :)

Sure thing. Click my post_thanks.gif;)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Amanda wrote: »
    Hi. I can't oblige with your last request, but maybe you can assist me?! I am looking for a book forum and not a mustard one but maybe some of the mustard people might know where I can find a book forum on this lovely website? It could be a book about mustard if you like, but a more general forum on books is what I'm looking for...and I can't find it....:confused:

This post is hilarious.

Brilliant, cheered me up. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

i say if it feels good, do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Sea Monkey

Mustard forum?. Top idea. I'm a trad English man myself, powder not the ready mixed muck.

Any chance of a Henderson's forum?. This stuff really ist the mutts nuts:http://www.hendersonsrelish.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Triangle

hmm mustard forum - just what i need to go with my ham and sandwich forums.......

Drools....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Sea Monkey

Hendersons is top notch in a ham and cheese toasted sarnie.

Where are the ham and sandwich forums?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

It's years since I had any mustard, must see if I have any and have a nice ham sambo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Inevitably

F'n A a mustard forum! Can't think of one dish that wouldn't be bettered by adding mustard, nice strong powder mix it yourself mustard, drooooool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭more tea vicar

Mustard is the boss condiment. Getting the hot flusters by overdoing it with a ham bap is even better.

I have often contemplated snorting mustard neat with a right hard schnifter up one nostril and see if I could do a second snort right after, but the first would probably kick it.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Mustard is the boss condiment. Getting the hot flusters by overdoing it with a ham bap is even better.

I have often contemplated snorting mustard neat with a right hard schnifter up one nostril and see if I could do a second snort right after, but the first would probably kick it.

Class.
    Fookin love it son......:pac::pac::eek::p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Tinytony

I like mustard. I remember the first time i tried a very hot english mustard, i spread it all over the bread like butter. The tears were rolling down my cheeks trying to eat the sandwich. ah happy days. Just me and my mustard.

• Advertisement

I tried to snort some mustard the other day but it got stuck up my nose a bit, so I had a clear out and got some of the colemans powder stuff instead and got a thick line of it ready and rolled a tenner and got a blast of it snorted right up the left nostril good and hard.

I then had a ham bap. Next time I will probably just have a wee bit spread on the ham bap instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

OMG this is my new favorite forum!!! WOW i love mustard, and i actually thought i was alone in the world

My friend bought me 4 jars of mustard for Christmas last year, it was the BEST present ever... mmm

Kidd-o wrote: »
    OMG this is my new favorite forum!!! WOW i love mustard, and i actually thought i was alone in the world

My friend bought me 4 jars of mustard for Christmas last year, it was the BEST present ever... mmm

How exactly was it applied?

Was it applied topically or inhaled, or another method, maybe ingested?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Ive officially declared myself reeeeeally bored tonight when im reading the Mustard Forum! Have never tasted the stuff but be jaysus if theres a whole forum dedicated to the stuff it must be worth tryin!:confused::D
    *dont tell anyone i was here*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I was dared to eat mustard after 6 pints and 4 shots by a barman, biggest mistake he ever made. Projectile vomited all over the bar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I am clearly a gimp, I have never had this powdered form you speak of. I love mustard myself but have never seen this stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Jabcity

When I first read some of the names for the threads in the mustard forum i thought "mustard" was a metaphor for something hahaha

come on now...mustard stains??? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

it depends on what type of mustard you are talking about..

english mustard,, you can stick that stuff where the sun dont shine..

but talk about Dijon mustard.. yummie... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭roadruner

Colemans mustard tis yer only man, put hairs on yer chest t'would.
    Bacon or Corned beef & cabbage new spuds bit of mustard ah tis the only job.
    Of course have it at 8am it keeps you going for the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

biko wrote: »
    Sure thing. Click my post_thanks.gif;)
    That post and your pride in SIGPO leads me to winder, unless theres an amazing in-joke Im missing, are you starved for attention?

Advertisement