Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish dance

Options
  • 28-03-2008 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys,

I study event management and have to prepare proposal for conference. I want to have a Irish Dance Troup at evening time. Does anyone know prices the group cost?
    I can't find any estimated prices on net... :(

Tnx in advance,
    Agena

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Where are you located.. get in touch with Marching bands in your area that have Irish Dancers and you will get some prices etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jerimiah

My sis runs a dancing school in manchester and does a lot of these functions - I think its around 300 - 500 sterling for around 5 - 8 dancers for a few minutes of dancing (5 - 15mins).

She did it yrs ago as a dancer over here and it was similar money in punts/euros - could pay a lot more depending on which dancing school or weather you want adult dancers or kids.

I would try getting in touch with your local Irish dancing school or the dancing school register (i think) based in the irish centre on harcourt street - (stevens green end)

Advertisement