Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFVII Soundtrack

Options
  • 28-03-2008 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get it?

Or know where I can download songs / themes from FFVII?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

edit: warez monkey

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I wouldnt be posting links to the album if i were you. Its against the charter to post copyright material. You can get the actual album here...
    http://www.gamemusic.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/GMOStore.woa/wa/ProductDetail?pid=11026&cid=10010&did=101

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Next time you post links to copyrighted material, you will get banned gothpunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

My apologies.

I do a lot of my importing from NCSX.com, and as they're an American store you can take advantage of the strong euro at the moment. They have the Advent Children soundtrack which I highly recommend.

http://www.ncsxshop.com

Here's an eBay link to someone selling the FFVII soundtrack for a very good price, and they have a lot of good feedback so I guess they can be trusted.

FFVII OST on eBay

GameMusic actually don't have the FFVII OST in stock btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I got the OST a few weeks ago, it's like a trip into the past! It's also interesting to hear after the AC one, since that OST rocked up many of VII's music. I got it on eBay, but I think it was the last one from that seller. There are loads of copies available though, not too expensive either.

Unfortunately, I now kinda want to get more FF soundtracks! And I'm curious to hear how different the Crisis Core one is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement