Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most Haunted

• 29-03-2008 12:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

Jesus, this program drives me nuts like nothing before. I've never seen anything so retarded in my life. I'd rather watch American Idol. Is there anyone that actually watches it (apart from my gf who's beyond repair) and if so...WHY!??!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

zuutroy wrote: »
    Jesus, this program drives me nuts like nothing before. I've never seen anything so retarded in my life. I'd rather watch American Idol. Is there anyone that actually watches it (apart from my gf who's beyond repair) and if so...WHY!??!

+1

And this comes from a previous hardcore fan that used to defend the show to the death.

I used to like the low budget, obscure and claustrophobic locations that were used way back in the early series.

It has become an unashamed fanfare of 'over to you in the studio', spot lights on old houses...and that trash head they had presenting tonight
    (which I only saw while channel surfing to the Late Late!)...Jesus which is worse to admit to watching.

Anyways its a load of Pantaloons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Same for me.

Me & my better half used to love this program in the early days but have gone off it as it has become more Scooby Do-ish.

The live shows are desperate and don't get me started on Paul Ross :mad:

Advertisement