Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hold up on affordable homes in Baldoyle?

Options
  • 29-03-2008 2:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

This may be just as well suited to the accommodation and property section but I'd prefer if it was left here mods, if you wouldn't mind, because I reckon the people on this board would probably be more in the know as to what's going on in this particular area.

Anyway, friends of mine have signed for their affordable home near Neisains (I may have spelled that arseways) in Baldoyle in the middle of last year and the houses are still not finished. (they were almost finished at the time that they signed) I'm just wondering does anyone know anything about that?

Apparently they're getting no sense out of the builders or the council; from what I can gather there's been some kind of dispute between the two and nobody is saying anything about when they'll be done. Any info would be appreciated, if for no other reason than that I'm done getting my ear bent on the subject! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

there was something in the northside people about it? did you read it, i'll look later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭seahorse

there was something in the northside people about it? did you read it, i'll look later

No I didn't lostexpectation; was that in this weeks issue? If so I'll tell them to pick up a copy. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Is it in the Coast. Might be the pyrite dispute between the developer and the supplier of the pyrite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭seahorse

jdivision wrote: »
    Is it in the Coast. Might be the pyrite dispute between the developer and the supplier of the pyrite.

No they're not in that development jdivision, they're in Baldoyle itself. I don't know how the developers got away with saying the coast is in Baldoyle to be honest, because most of the units in that development are on the far side of the train tracks, which is the dividing line for Baldoyle.

Advertisement