Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants to be a millionaire?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,294 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

2nd guy, what a loser lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

The face on the second contestant is priceless when he realises he's wrong. That'll teach him to stay up all night, bloody college student! And what kind of name is "Chase" anyway? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Quick thinking on the first guys part - "I can let my parents know I've won as I win"!!! Had he used any of his lifelines?

I really hope that Chase isn't doing anything that invoves IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Elephants: Larger than the moon

millionaire-idiot.jpg

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

Fair play to the first guy, calm as ya like. I felt really sorry for the second guy though because when he went "wait" he knew he had made the mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Selkies

lol, what a hilarious show

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I felt really sorry for the second guy though because when he went "wait" he knew he had made the mistake.
    Why feel sorry for him? Nobody forced him to answer the question in such a cocky way. Hopefully he will have learnt two important lessons from utterly embarrassing himself on national television - 1. Never stay up all night if you have something important to do the following day and 2. Always read the question thoroughly before answering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭eldeabroad

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Elephants: Larger than the moon

millionaire-idiot.jpg

No Dougal.............small.............far away

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The_g-man

I know there's a bunch of clips on afterwards, but barring the last bit it's all gold.:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement