Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy memory

Options
  • 29-03-2008 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Crucial?
    If not where do you think?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,269 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Memoryc and shop4memory are the best - next day delivery generally and only a fiver delivery (or, free delivery at a slightly higher price with s4m)

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

+1 for memoryc

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Memoryc and shop4memory are the best - next day delivery generally and only a fiver delivery (or, free delivery at a slightly higher price with s4m)

Same place if i'm not mistaken...based in Celbridge.

Would wholeheartedly recommend them. were able to track down and supply RAM for one of my old temperamental Shuttles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 RedStarHardkore

memoryc all the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

any idea when memoryc usually have their special offers on? Do they have them every week like Komplett?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 RedStarHardkore

I'm not to sure. I do get their special offers email every so often, I think it's fortnightly. Maybe check around the site to see if there's a way to subscribe.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭requiem1

memroyc are the best and have great return policies in case something goes wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Sconsey

I just bought of memoryc and was very impressed, cheap and fast delivery.

Got their promotional mail today, I think this is their special offer this week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Kennethlarkin

Few comments on MemoryC specials and promotions. This is the correct link to look at for the site in question.

http://www.memoryc.com/products/sales.html

Advertisement