Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where is Jerry?

• 29-03-2008 12:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

There has not been sight nor sound of Jerry Yang since his WSOP victory.I know he is entitled to shun the spotlight but its conceivable he could be a good embassador of poker in GOD fearing America ..........thoughts.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

He's been seen playing nitty $2/$5NL around Vegas since he won.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

Lol I have mixed feelings about him ,every time he announce 1 million I thought of Teddy KGB and every time he thanked Jesus I screamed Halleluhia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Thank you Jesus.

attachment.php?attachmentid=18395&stc=1&d=1204256202

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

If nothing else the mans contribution to the art of celebrating winning a race needs to be commended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Taxipete29

I have to say I think its a nice change that the Main Event winner isnt whoring himself out to every poker show on tv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

clearly investing in jesus pays off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Taxipete29 wrote: »
    I have to say I think its a nice change that the Main Event winner isnt whoring himself out to every poker show on tv.

yeah, that's absolutely fantasical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭58o

Its the thing to do in my opinion. I know if i ever luckbox the main event or an EPT, i will be performing a nice old fashioned hit and run on the entire poker economy. Fked if i'm ever gonna peel another flop off when i've got a cool 8 mill in the bank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Do people that hit 7 figures in the lotto keep playing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

clearly investing in jesus pays off.

lol, this yore work?

Still, the whoring himself to his god made me puke. :pac:

heaven.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

The-Rigger wrote: »
    lol, this yore work?

Still, the whoring himself to his god made me puke. :pac:

heaven.jpg

brilliant lmao

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

bohsman wrote: »
    Do people that hit 7 figures in the lotto keep playing?

Yes. I know for a fact that they do. I know someone who won it years ago and has had 5 numbers twice since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

Yes. I know for a fact that they do. I know someone who won it years ago and has had 5 numbers twice since.

i cant wait til varience catches up with that guy!

Advertisement