Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoom Adventure Play Centre - how get there?

Options
  • 29-03-2008 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all... just wondering how do I get to Zoom from Bray. I haven't a car at the mo so can't drive.

84X doesn't suit me as it's miles from where I live!

How about the 184 or 84 - they go by/ near?

Or the DART.... is there a bus from Greystones DART to Charlesland? I know there is a feeder but that only operates early mornings and evenings, yes? Anything else?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks, L

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

184 Goes Via Charlesland then its a 5minute walk to Jackie Skellys & Zoom Or you could get the 84 to Kilcoole and go to Jungle Mania its Opposite Tesco Express.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

Hey one of my friends works there:D

The 184 heads through charlesland,
    and heres a map to the actual place

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=jackie+skellys&sll=53.114842,-6.034927&sspn=0.072226,0.160675&ie=UTF8&ll=53.135753,-6.052094&spn=0.036096,0.080338&z=14

Have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 littlebee

That's brilliant, thanks a mil! :) Hadn't heard of Jungle Mania! Another place to entertain DD when it's raining!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

zoom is better than junglemania, the playframe is bigger and if its quiet they let the parents on...

the 84 goes quite near as well - get off at the Eden Gate roundabout and walk down the hill.

www.zap.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

loyatemu wrote: »
    if its quiet they let the parents on..

i work in zoom and we generally try to encourage parents to go on the frame with younger children, incase they get upset or stuck or something, it makes
    my job easier if parents with young children go up so whoever's supervising the frame doesn't have to keep going up and down with upset children. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement