Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dubai World Cup

Options
  • 29-03-2008 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone fancying a flutter on the worlds richest race? Reading the form guides is scary there are no bad horses at the businses end.

An e/w on Jalil with Frankie Dettori on board looks like the best best at 7/1

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Curlin to win by Up to and including 2&1/2 Lengths at 10/3 (paddy power)

is outstanding value in a race that at least 3 or 4 horses are capaple of running Curlin that close. He hasnt the best draw which wont help his case for winning more than this and generally speaking horses dont run away with group1 races.

I think he is more likely to win by up to and incl 2 1/2L than by any margin over this. Usually with these ones your biggest danger is the horse getting beat and not losing because he sluices up but it really doesnt look like he will get beat in this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I've just had an e/w winner in the DUBAI DUTY FREE (GROUP 1) with Jay Peg at 50/1 so I'm laughing (but only a bit I put 4 euro on him) I'm feeling lucky! :)

Mike.

Advertisement