Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We're under attack!!

• 29-03-2008 2:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭

Sweet mother of mary anyone else get that hailstone shower around the dunmore road and williamstown road area a few minutes ago?! Never seen anything like that before, they were dangerously heavy! :eek::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

****ing woke me up !!!!

Na I didn't see them , but they sure as hell sounded way heavier then normal .

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ah the thunder and hailstones.. Was pretty heavy alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

My windows are spotless now! Another job done while sittin on the PC. Excellent! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I was in the middle of it, great fun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I was in work and something was bating off the skylights.. I guess that was the hail?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

haha it woke me up to to bad I missed it :(

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Stinger-bar

wow. (sarcasm)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Stinger: If you want to contribute, feel free. Otherwise, post somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

the auld night shifters getting woken up, or maybe on a heavy one in the pub the night b4 !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭Hifive

Seriously big stuff alright. Biggest hail I've seen in Ireland.
    We have it pretty easy compared to some countries though....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4OE-Zm-V0o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Sully wrote: »
    Stinger: If you want to contribute, feel free. Otherwise, post somewhere else.
    Relax boy

Advertisement