Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women Drivers

Options
  • 29-03-2008 2:10pm

Driving to the office this morning on the M50 motorway, I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a brand new BMW doing 90 miles per hour with her face up close to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!
    I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane still working on that makeup!
    It scared me (and this coming from a bloke....) so much that I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand.
    In all the confusion of trying to straighten up the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile from my ear, which fell into the coffee between my legs, causing it to splash and burn BIG JIM AND THE TWINS, causing me to scream, which made me drop the cigarette out of my mouth, ruined my shirt and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL.

Bloody Women Drivers!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Selkies

that joke is funny but you went a little bit too far with it...

A: Why is there a cut on your face
    B: I was driving this morning on the motorway when this crazy bint was doing her makeup while driving
    A: So she crashed into you?!
    B: No I was so shocked by the rules of the road that my razor slipped

That may not be the best form for it... but I don't want to have to read through a shopping list full of things he was doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It's quite difficult to cut yourself with an electric razor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

dolanbaker wrote: »

Bloody Women Drivers!!!!!!!

As a female myself, I can only agree with you - bloody women drivers.
    There are sooooooo many bad female drivers on the roads, it really makes my blood boil.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

But did you know, they all drive like men.:p:p:p:p

Advertisement