Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

HELP!!!!! name the song

• 29-03-2008 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭

Can anyone name this song artist as well please?

HELP!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

MP3 tag says slipknot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

It's Duality by Slipknot off The Subliminal Verses. Surely even if you didn't like the band you'd recognise the song?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah, the song title and track number is in the URL . You could google 04 Duality to get the band ( which , yes is slipknot by the by ).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭ec18

I actually diidn't think of googling the name....Thanks.....I'm not the biggest slipknot fan and i know nothing really past wait and bleed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

ec18 wrote: »
    i know nothing really past wait and bleed

im sorry but that is just so typical.

• Advertisement

Yeah I know but I'm more a fan of classic Rock (Purple,. Lizzy etc...). I was never really into that sort of stuff

Ah s'cool man, didnt mean to sound like a sap or anything!

You should give all that kinda stuff a good listen.
    Deathmetal is great, great riffs, with alot of bands AMAZING guitar solo's, drummers are in general amazing!
    hahaha

seriously, deathmetal/deathcore/hardcore
    great stuff! =]

I'm the biggest slipknot fan and i know nothing really past wait and bleed
    :confused: Am I the only one confused by that? You say you're the biggest Slipknot fan and yet you haven't listened to any of their recent material?

I already made that point...

malice_ wrote: »
    :confused: Am I the only one confused by that? You say you're the biggest Slipknot fan and yet you haven't listened to any of their recent material?

Sorry my bad that should have been I'm NOT the biggest slipknot fan...But i will agree that from what I 've heard of deathmetal the drummers are amazing

• Advertisement

CianRyan wrote: »
    I already made that point...
    Good for you, I guess that answers my first question :).
    Sorry my bad that should have been I'm NOT the biggest slipknot fan...But i will agree that from what I 've heard of deathmetal the drummers are amazing
    Ah yes, adding not does help to clarify it a bit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 deimne

if you want to be blown away by the drums I'd suggest necrophagist - an acquired taste though

If its drums your after, try my fears become fobia's (i cant spell for my life by the way) by as blood runs black.

the pedal work at the end is mind numbingly fast.

Advertisement