Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Rockets songs...where to get em?

Options
  • 29-03-2008 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

So I was wondering does anyone know if there is any site that lists all the main eddie rockets songs in the jukeboxes in the restaurants.

And no I am not dropping by my local eddie's and borrowing there jukebox to copy the names down.

Ive googleed it but no Luck!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭FledNanders

Go buy the Forest Gump soundtrack. I'm sure most of them would be on that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

I eat in ERs weekly and most of the songs are well known. Easily available on Best Ofs and compilation CDs. The only song I've heard there that surprised me was The Colourfield's "Thinking Of You".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

You can get Best of compilations from the 50s, 60s and 70s for really cheap in music shops and even 2e shops. Also try to get your hands on some Rat Pack stuff (Frank Sinatra et al), divas: Ella Fitzgerald/ Billie Holiday and Beach Boys type bands. Again, the box sets are really cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 glenholmes

If you have Spotify, here is the complete playlist, minus the Beatles.
    play.spotify.com/user/1173667178/playlist/4HDTeH9vy39YyHhxr9ECm1

Advertisement