Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl fishing trousers.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Would you need bicycle clips with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

would have been useful this morning, for sure! At times it was like we were in a cyclocross race. Or a river.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Jaysus,
    You'd be as wet with em as without em. Those things would be like a sauna inside after a mile or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Verb wrote: »
    Jaysus,
    You'd be as wet with em as without em. Those things would be like a sauna inside after a mile or two.

Yeah, probably right. I just go slower in the rain. I have breathable stuff, no way that stuff is at that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I'd rather have the Hypothermia!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 sabiki2

I picked up these and tried them tonight.

I'm normally a M size in everything, but I bought a L to be sure of even more space.

Now, I thought I could wear shoes and just pull these up and over shoes. I can't get my shoes into the 'feet' as they are too narrow. In fact any slim pair of shoes/sneakers/sandals I try is very difficult to squeeze into the 'foot' of them.

What are you supposed to do with them so?
    Don't wear shoes in them?! But you'd cut your feet in seconds. (when fishing)
    Wear them inside wellington boots? Sounds pointless to me. (all waders were sold out)

So, I've found them useless, or am I using them the wrong way?
    Basically, what's yer man wearing on his feet in them in the pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

flip flops?

nothing at all -rubber fetish style? lidl are german yunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭RtD

so sandals with socks then?

Advertisement