Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Hall Of Fame

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I've heard estimates ranging from 60-90 minutes (including Triple H speech). I have a feeling it could get edited on the Hall of Fame dvd. It would be a cool thing to include on his new dvd coming out though.

They normally put in in in its entirety and unedited. They left in all of Bret Harts acceptance speech to the best of my knowledge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

They normally put in in in its entirety and unedited. They left in all of Bret Harts acceptance speech to the best of my knowledge.

Bret's was 40 minutes long. Flairs went double that. Hopefully they won't but 4 and a half hours is a long Hall of Fame ceremony to be included in a 3 dvd set.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

They don't have much else to fill the DVD besides the HOF and the event itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

"It occurs to me I should also mention as a precautionary tale for those attending tomorrow night that the taxi situation was an unqualified disaster. There were hundreds of people gathered in front of the Marriott waiting for taxis. I walked further into downtown Orlando trying to avoid the mob and a couple of miles away I was still running up against people holding Hall of Fame programs who were trying to flag down the same taxis I was. None of the taxis were stopping. I walked until I had blisters on my feet and when I finally caught a taxi it seemed almost like random chance, as though I just as easily could have kept looking for several more hours. The whole time I was going back to the hotel the radio was filled with the voice of a frantic dispatcher calling all cars to go get those people. Since Wrestlemania tomorrow night should have seven times as many people in attendance as the Hall of Fame there is some cause for concern that the situation could be significantly worse. There might literally be no way out of downtown tomorrow night for people who don't have cars."

Haha I was delighted I saw both queues said **** that and luckily picked one up right outside Amway that I shared with five other people, luclily we ran into a sound driver after the brunch on Sunday who brought us to Wrestlemania collected us after just around the corner from the Citrus Bowl (really **** area) and brought us back, it cost us $90 but was worth every cent because he was a man of his word and if you had found a cab the meter would be running mad in traffic

Hall of Fame wasreally enjoyable though, although the disrespect to the non headline inducteeswas a disgrace some wrestling fans are just flat out asshole losers, we dressed up abit for the HOF but I met a guy from Kentucky who said he couldnt be bothered dressing up and went in a baseball cap, shorts, and a t-shirt that said beer and titties (classy)

Advertisement