Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Political Blogs

Options
  • 29-03-2008 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there are any political afficionado's out there who are looking to do some political blogging? I am a liberal leaning south african who used to live in the USA. Hence i am posting here, no this is not a job ad and I am not offering to pay any money. Simply offering you a blogging platform to do so and write about political issues that matter to you. I am looking for 1 or 2 people to help me out since I only write about once a week at the moment. I know many of you could just open a Blogger account etc... but I own my own domain, the platform and have configured everything so that it all works nicely.

Additionally I am posting here because I spend alot of time writing about the American election as well as other global issues like Taiwan and Tibet and don't really have time to right about other things which is what I need some other people for. I apologize if this is in the wrong section but anyone interested, just drop me a pm and I will send you the url of the site.

Advertisement