Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie monthly challenges

Options
  • 29-03-2008 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

I know there's plenty of other sites that do challenges. But I'd rather a small scale boards only challenge. Do yous do any? If not, anybody interested in starting them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Would definitely be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Would love to play in the league but it's just to messy to organise and keep going. So challenges seem like the best idea.

Until FM Live is released that is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Deffo interested in that. Good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

besty wrote: »
    Deffo interested in that. Good idea.

+1

Anybody want to admin? We'd need rules and stuff made first. We could just lift the rules from another challenge site, and mod it to suit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Would love to do a boardsie league but like u said it would be very messy..Think they tried it before but it didnt happen.
    The challenge idea sounds brilliant though and I would be up for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

I would be up for it. Would keep me from getting bored of FM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Im up for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Should be intrerested if it gets going.

Does anybody want to be the admin? I'd do it but haven't played FM in a long time becuase I got bored with it. These challenges are to get my interest going again.

Which version is most popular with boardies? I'm still on 07.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Have moved on to 08. I would assume that we would all need the same version etc mind.

Have moved on to 08. I would assume that we would all need the same version etc mind.

Oh of course yea. There's really strict rules. And screenshots need to be provided. Oterwise, anybody could just edit their database and give a certain team millions to spend and/or edit all the players to be top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I'm also on 08. We could all use that as I think it's the most common version and update it to the second patch.

Advertisement