Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cobra Beer

• 29-03-2008 6:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen this on special offer anywhere lately

(Have tried Tescos, Dunnes, OBriens and Supervalu in the last couple of days and havent come acorss it but sure I read that somewhere had cases on special offer)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JackRabbitSlim

HI, does anyone know who imports and distributes cobra beer in dublin??

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I think I saw it in O'Briens ballybrack. Think it was 4 for €5 or maybe 6 for €7

EDIT: http://www.obrienswine.ie/groups.aspx?groupid=6 not on their site. It could have been another one, I am 50/50 now, might have been tiger.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭nicelives

The Low Cal, Low Carb variety of Cobra is on sale in the Palmerstown House off-licence, 4 bottles for €4, they say it's a general promotion so maybe it's in other places too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

HI, does anyone know who imports and distributes cobra beer in dublin??

cheers

you can get it from gleesons (the supplier, not the off licence)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 whyohwhy

can anyone tell me where i can get cobra zero% they had it in aldi but the man said it was a xmas special only ;( i love it anyone know were to get it.please:D thanks..oh ph in dublin 20 dont hve it and would gleesons sell to public?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

im pretty sure centra have cobra 4 for 4 at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 whyohwhy

hi just got some cobra zero in tesco clarehall dublin ..i must try centra thats good value cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

24x500ml 5% cans were still €25 in O'Briens last week

Advertisement