Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple More

Options
  • 29-03-2008 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

So Prince Charles drives into Balmoral and runs over one of the Queen's Corgi's, oh gosh it's dead he thought, Then up pops a Pixie, Hello sir, I have special powers and you have just been granted one wish!!

Thank god can you have a look at the Corgi?

The Pixie looks at the Corgi and says I am sorry but there is nothing I can do it is too far gone!! But you still have that one wish!!

Prince charles say's to the Pixie do you think you could make Camilla look like a Princess??

Pixie replies: Lets have another look at the Corgi!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a small boy who was put to bed by his parents.

The boy had a nightmare, and got out of bed to go to his parents room.

When he got there, he saw mommy bouncing up and down on daddy. When his dad noticed him in the doorway, the kid ran away.

The mother got off and got dressed quickly, and went to the boy's room. He was in his bed, and he asked, "Mommy, what were you doing to daddy?"

The mother replied, "Well, your father has noticed his belly getting bigger, and I was just trying to flatten his tummy for him by bouncing on it."

"Oh, that's what you were doing. But you're wasting your time mommy." The boy said.

"Oh, and why is that?" The mom asked.

"Because everyday when you leave for work, the neighbor lady comes over, gets on her knees and blows it right back up again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

I like Neighbours

But I'm very rarely home in time to see it

Advertisement