Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budapest....

Options
  • 29-03-2008 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Anyone thinking of going to budapest for another option for med, veterinary or physio?? Tests coming up soon, and there's more material than just the leaving cert syllabus and i'm wondering if anyone has any information on it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bri1234

Hi, I´m Hungarian and if I get the points I need I´m going to a business college in Budapest from next year. Which university would you like to go? If you need any help just let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Fibonacci23

Hi!!! :D Em, Semmelweis University??? It's only really if i dont get the points here 'cos i don't think i could do through the stress of repeating... Do you know anything about applying for medicine or is it the same as business??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bri1234

Hey, that´s cool, my aunt have studied there and now she has a huge pharmacy in the city. That´s a great choice I think. The city is a great place for the universitarian years. That´s why i´m going back (probably). I´m not living there for the last 8 years.
    I guess the business application is a little bit different from the medicine and also differs between universities but I´ve checked for you and the deadline for applying to the Semmelweis is the 30th April, mine is on May, but they also accept applications later (hopefully)...
    I found this, probably you´ve already seen it but these are all the details for applying. Hope this helps!!

http://www.semmelweis-english-program.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=45&Itemid=66

http://www.semmelweis-english-program.org/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Chunky Monkey

God no. Too expensive. If you can afford it fair enough but if you're poor like me you'll realise repeating is not that big a deal unless you make it so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Fibonacci23

Oh i know, seriously laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast result.... And i don't actually think now i'm going to even apply.... Meh.... In too much of a good mood to even think bout the leaving cert!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement