Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WM24: ntl vs sky: starting times??

• 29-03-2008 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭

hey guys
    i ordered WM ppv with ntl, it says on the listing time that its on from 1 to 4.
    however, with sky the listing time is from 12 to 4.

are those who ordered on ntl losing out of an hour on wrestling?

cheers
    SMS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I doubt it, its probably just a typo or a mix up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yeah, probably just a mistake. Usually PPVs are three hours long, starting at 1. Wrestlemania is four hours long, starting at 12. NTL started on time with all the other Wrestlemanias

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Anything to do with the clocks going forward?

Gonna order it tomorrow on NTL. Anyone know about repeat times?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

steveland? wrote: »
    Anything to do with the clocks going forward?

No. It starts at 7pm Eastern US time, which is 11pm here tonight, but 12am here tomorrow

I might be wrong, but I think the repeats start one hour after each airing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

It doesn't really matter to me as I ordered on Sky, the clocks changing wouldn't effect how long they have it listed. Probably just forgot its four hours.

• Advertisement
Advertisement