Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

social and economic rights

• 29-03-2008 11:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a couple of cases involving the issue of socio economic rights.

At the moment I have these on my list; TD,Sinnott,FN,O’Reilly v. Limerick Corporation,DB, the O'Cuanachain case,Brady v Cavan County Council and Blake v AG.

Any others you think I should mention?

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Charleton J decision in Doherty v DunLaoghaire Rathdown Co Co.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Planxty

DB v Minister for Justice and In re Article 26 and the Health (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2004 [2005] I.E.S.C. 7, - The manner in which the State was charging people staying in retirement homes was found to be unconstitutional, so the Government created a new scheme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭culabula88

i want to get access to the actual judgements as handed down by the judge in these cases particularly the o cuanachain case as i am researching it at the moment and much of the information is coming from second hand sources - eg. different websites.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Try www.courts.ie or justis.ie

Advertisement