Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAD Anyone?

Options
  • 29-03-2008 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hello,
    I've got a similar thread running in the Architecture forum, hope no one minds.
    I was just wondering if any of you know anything about, or attended, or are attending NCAD? I ask as I am hoping to attend the college this year in October for the core arts program, and eventually on to the Graphic Design program.
    Can anyone tell me anything about the place? Is it prestigious? Does it have a good student life?
    Also, how is the student housing situation? Does everyone more or less get a place to stay permanently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

Fajitas (mod on the photography board) is attending there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mushroom23

NCAD is a lovely college with a great student life if you wish to involve yourself in it. There are always crazy balls and gatherings going on. The college has no acomodation itself but there's loads of signs up on a board outside with people looking for roommates. you could always call the SU. Good Luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Guinnesslad

Thanks lads, I get my letter this week, probably wednesday.
    Hope to hell I got in!

Advertisement