Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

21/12/2012

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

I think you have 702 posts and that there is a whole thread for youtube style videos and that I am ashamed that I know that. Thats what I think. I also think that if you want the opinion of guys/girls then you have the best chance if you repost here http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=255

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Mayan Calendar/Chinese Oracle/Internet based prophetic software program - Can't argue with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

haven't watched it, armageddon stories are a load of crap.

I jsut think its interesting. Thats all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

21:12 . Great Song.:cool:

• Advertisement

No, actually your right, it is pretty interesting, thanks for posting man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

slipss wrote: »
    No, actually your right, it is pretty interesting, thanks for posting man.

:(

you were right the first time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

galwayrush wrote: »
    21:12 . Great Song.:cool:

I f*cking KNEW you'd be in here with a rush reference. :pac:

Eh, just thought I'd share it in a public place. Pretty interesting tbh. I am a little jarred so I might think im Roger Moore but ah well :D

Mordeth wrote: »
    :(

you were right the first time

I didn't actually watch it, but KaG seemed really upset that everyone just had a go at him and acted all pretentious and smug, so I felt bad (like when I smashed that snail that time) so I thought if I said it was actually good that he might feel happy, and I like when people feel happy.

• Advertisement

slipss wrote: »
    I didn't actually watch it, but KaG seemed really upset that everyone just had a go at him and acted all pretentious and smug, so I felt bad (like when I smashed that snail that time) so I thought if I said it was actually good that he might feel happy, and I like when people feel happy.

*curious hard on*

lmfao - is that Pighead?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm gonna move this to cool vids for now.

okie doke, eh its actually fairly interesting lads/lasies. Have an ol galk ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Lol "turn on fox news any day and you'll hear stories about apocalyptic diseases and terrorist attacks" Obviously then end is neigh :D

The thing is, if the Mayans were still around today they would have just extended their calendar past 2012.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,032 ✭✭✭✭Stark

The thing is, if the Mayans were still around today they would have just extended their calendar past 2012.

Well they're not still around so we're ****ed.

Unless we figure out how to extend it ourselves that is. It'll require a massive upgrade of the world's mainframes. Foolish COBOL programmers and their use of Mayan calendar to store dates.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Y2k+12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Lol "turn on fox news any day and you'll hear stories about apocalyptic diseases and terrorist attacks" Obviously then end is neigh :D

well as long as its not nigh we should be ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

What a load of cock!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Kinda of interesting but still silly really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Willstev wrote: »
    What a load of cock!!

and BALLS!!! Never forget about the balls!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭Blarney92

Wouldn't be too worried over that now to be honest...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

ah crap that will be my 36th birthday so better make it a good one.

Advertisement