Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Single Ladies in here?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Hmmmm, i think i'm in a very small minority of one as in the past i've had some 'no strings' bits of fun entanglements, and both parties in each case walked away with a smile on their faces and a spring in their step.

I believe that as long as both people are reading from the same page of the Big Book of Friends With Benefits it can work out deliciously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

Single as well!! But happy!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 snap2007

Only 22 n just out of a SIX year relationship..... Lookin forward to seeing what this single life is all about:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Iveagh Gardens are lovely, like stephens green but it feels like you've been transported right out of the city :)

My take on it is this(and its probably the last i'll say :D):
    I'm not missing out by being single and getting on with life while waiting for someone special, I WOULD be missing out if I was in a relationship with someone just because i was lonely/wanted a relationship/whatever - because Ms Perfect for me could come along while I was in that going nowhere relationship and I wouldnt even know.

I dont need a girlfriend, I want one. And I'm being picky and waiting for the right one, hence being single for so long :pac:

I really can understand why people need time to be single after a long relationship, your identity does tend to get subsumed into the couple(like you arent Jill when you've been with Mike for 6 years, youre Jill&Mike) but I hope it's a passing phase for me :D

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Tragedy, thats a fantastic way to look at it!! well done you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

snap2007 wrote: »
    Only 22 n just out of a SIX year relationship..... Lookin forward to seeing what this single life is all about:)

hahaha dude you have no idea

Advertisement