Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Single Ladies in here?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Zaph wrote: »
    I thought it was because you hadn't changed your name to Bloodfart yet. :D
    *ssshhhh*I'm hoping people forget about that, damn you Zaph.
    We all know trout took advantage of me that night, sure I dont even remember meeting you..or what you looked like, and yet I remember you quite clearly saying "its proncounced zafe rather than zaph"

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Tragedy wrote: »
    *ssshhhh*I'm hoping people forget about that, damn you Zaph.

Considering that you have myself and Brother trout to contend with, you can be assured it'll never be forgotten. In fact it would just be easier to change your name and be done with it. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Pfft.....

Typical! :p

YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE :(
    A poor BGRH virgin, drunk on life(and cheap czech beer on an empty stomach), quietly smiling to himself in a drunken bliss.. rudely interrupted by zafe and trout telling me I had a stupid name and should rename myself Bloodfart!

Sure I was so far gone that if you had have told me you two were taking me out back to break me in, I would have smiled and nodded(and probably enjoyed it too).

A poor BGRH virgin, drunk on life(and cheap czech beer on an empty stomach), quietly smiling to himself in a drunken bliss.. rudely interrupted by zafe and trout telling me I had a stupid name and should rename myself Bloodfart!

Sure I was so far gone that if you had have told me you two were taking me out back to break me in, I would have smiled and nodded(and probably enjoyed it too).

My thread has been hijacked :(

...by drunk, homosexual virgins! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

and yet you still came to the next beers :D

You're disappointed I'm a homosexual, or disappointed im a virgin when it comes to lovely manluv? I cant tell :(

Recliner, I'm a moth to the flame of the paragons of manliness! Call it latent homoness, boredom, or being able to wear a cape and say "I COME.....FROM THE INTERNET!!!!!" - it is what it is, and i'm coming(but not in that way unless someone gets lucky!)

In all seriousness: I've been lurking around these forums for a few months, and believe me there are plenty of single ladies in TLL.

I have a list. With details. And pics. I update it regularly.

:eek::eek::eek:

My God!!

Well that's good, I thought I was the only singleton here. Turn out there's three more... so there's... erm... four singletons in TLL! Wooo...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

And this single lady is now kicking herself cos she met a nice guy a couple of weeks ago but she made a mess of it.... Darn darn darn

SarahSassy wrote: »
    And this single lady is now kicking herself cos she met a nice guy a couple of weeks ago but she made a mess of it.... Darn darn darn

LOL Dont worry, I thought I'd done that too....

then I realised... There are no "nice guys"!!! :p
    Muhahahaa...

Okay OKay... joke!! What went wrong sassy??

• Advertisement

MizzLolly wrote: »
    LOL Dont worry, I thought I'd done that too....

then I realised... There are no "nice guys"!!! :p
    Muhahahaa....

So bitter for one so young

There are plenty of nice guys out there, they are just not as forward as the not so nice ones

I think thats true....

'twas a joke!

It got a reaction - I'm happy:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Single for now. On the rebound. Recovering from hospital, spending a Sat night with my flatmate watching Gladiator on DVD, and eating chocolate (which says it all methinks!).

I think thats true....

Maybe I am getting wise in my old age

Must drink more to prevent that :D

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I are single, I likes it!
    Gotta vouch for the bgrh bar, lotta friendly peeps there, very lovely boys. :)

God I am kicking myself here.. My friend just bumped into him and said he is looking very well.. I met him and he came to visit me last weekend in Dublin for 2 nights which was the problem. I was as sick as a small hospital and I also felt under a bit of pressure entertaining him for the 2 days and nights... I was so sick I didnt have the energy to be all flirty and charming etc... So I think he has gone off me. Have heard nothing since Thursday and that was me initiating contact... Men grrrrrrrrrrrr
    Awww.... You never know, if he really was a nice guy you might still here from him!! :)
    bronte wrote: »
    I are single, I likes it!

Me too! I wasn't complaining with this thread - just enquiring! :D
    bronte wrote: »
    Gotta vouch for the bgrh bar, lotta friendly peeps there, very lovely boys. :)
    Lol ... but they talk about baaaad things!! Yuck!!! I seen the 'cupping' thread. :D

Lol ... but they talk about baaaad things!! Yuck!!! I seen the 'cupping' thread. :D

You can avoid those threads though if you don't liek them

The bar is more civilised, most of the timei

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Me too! I wasn't complaining with this thread - just enquiring! :D

I get ya girl :)
    Ps, I know they do, but you gotta wean yourself in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

There may be cupping, but we try to keep the belching and farting to a minimum. :D

You coming to the beers next week Bronte?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Ah girlies nothing wrong with being single, it can be great fun :D

+100000 bout going to the bgrh beers, they're lots of fun and you meet loads of really nice people, male and female! Well worth a visit :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

:eek:... Is anybody in BGRH under 40??? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....

....sorry.. :o

Im only 23 Ill have you know!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Single and delighted to be. Too much going on right now to be under pressure to keep a relationship going strong at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Single :(

Im only 23 Ill have you know!!

I said BHRG not TLL?! It was aimed at the guys???!!!!! :confused:

No, no, I wasn't suggesting that there is anything wrong with being single, or being in a relationship or being anything really!
    Just curious coz many of the threads seemed to be posted by attached peoples!! :D

I said BHRG not TLL?! It was aimed at the guys???!!!!! :confused:

No, no, I wasn't suggesting that there is anything wrong with being single, or being in a relationship or being anything really!
    Just curious coz many of the threads seemed to be posted by attached peoples!! :D

Princess-Lala is one of the lovely Wimmins who frequent BGRH on a regular bassis

Are you going to come back or did we scare you off?

It's essentially a male forum (obviously, there's women there too) but if somebody refers to BGRH it kind of goes without saying that they are referring to the male members!!!! Well, that's what I would've assumed anyway.

But yeah, I'll be back thank you. The music was delightful :D

It's essentially a male forum (obviously, there's women there too) but if somebody refers to BGRH it kind of goes without saying that they are referring to the male members!!!! Well, that's what I would've assumed anyway.

But yeah, I'll be back thank you. The music was delightful :D

Most of the threads are about manly stuff alright but the Bar is open to all and sundry

Glad we didn't scare you off, the more Wimmins that visit the better, there is always cooking and cleaning to be done :p

And you never know the next time you pop in there might be dancing :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Single or advailble it depends on you look at it.

Advertisement