Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celiac Food

• 30-03-2008 12:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know which relatively casual restaurants in Waterford City would have a good celiac suitable selection?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I'm allergic to gluten, but I generally avoid eating out. I don't have a list of places but I'll try and find out for you. Coeliac.ie is a great website, check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

hi

the lemongrass in Henrietta St do a few gluten free dishes, if you just ask the waitress in there and she'll happily tell you what dishes you can or cant have, have been in there with my mother who can only eat gluten free food and they were very helpful!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭elusiveguy

It's actually for a date..

@rohe, has lemongrass not closed down??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

It's called Lime Leaf now, not sure who has it or if any of the staff are the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭jimmytheman

bodega in john st have celiac options as lots of french food do not use flour and the manager there is celiac and is very informative!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Espresso on Parnell St. also offer gluten free dishes aswell, from what I remember ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

elusiveguy wrote: »
    It's actually for a date..

@rohe, has lemongrass not closed down??

sorry ment to say the limeleaf, food lovely there

Advertisement