Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GHIII: The bonus tracks...

• 30-03-2008 12:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭

So you've aced the normal set list, you've gone through Dragonforce, and you've more cash than you can handle.

So you unlock all the bonus tracks.
    Anyone have any tracks that they like to play more often than others on the bonus set?

For me, it's
    The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drums
    Backyard Babies - Minus Celsius
    Heroes Del Silencio - Avalanchia
    In Flames - Take This Life
    Lacuna Coil - Closer

What about yours?
    VR!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Heroes Del Silencio and An Endless Sporadic - Impulse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

Yeah Impulse is a great song, I love the Killswitch song cos I like them anyway, theres a few others that I play every now and then but mainly just TTFAF while trying to clear it on expert. I prefer the main setlist to the bonus songs any day, and the DLC is better than the bonus tracks too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

stone roses and KSE in my opinion , pitty theres no thin lizzy or special slash music to unlock but meh.... a man can dream :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sandt

wasnt overly impressed by the bonus traks this time around, couple of good ones but thats it - not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

backyard babies - Minus celsius. Its an awesome tune.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

She BAngs the Drums, Avalancia and Here comes Alex (in German) are my favourites though I'm ashamed to say Ruby has grown on me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Mostly the DLC tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 trb 93

I really only have 2 bonus songs that i like to play and they r Rugby and She bangs the Drums

Advertisement