Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how can i be sure i'll see wrestlemania- skys confusing me

• 30-03-2008 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

HI, sky isnt letting me book a PPV other than 1am or 10am on Monday, my wrestling mad son is asleep or at school at those times, but the show said repeats are on until Saturday, what do i do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Normally if you order either of them, you can watch the replays all week aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 jessielady

i ordered PPV for the royal rumble and got the next showing but nothing after that, maybe im just on the really cheapo package:D

Then just to be sure, buy Wrestlemania and record it.

how do i buy wrestlemania?

To order Wrestlemania, Just follow the instructions and it should be simple but if you prefer call the Sky Box Office number.

• Advertisement

sorry i thought you were being a smart arse

stilll nothing to make sure my 8 yr old sees wrestlemania!
    HES A KID

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

jessielady wrote: »
    HES A KID

See there's your problem, your ordering a PPV for a baby goat.

Ring Sky, guaranteed they'll be more helpful than asking on a forum. To be honest if I was having trouble I would have made ringing Sky my first port of call. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

If it is in your Sky planner it is booked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 the_future

does anyone know how to order it off ntl? what the phone number is, and what personal details i need to order it? thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement