Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can we blame CuLT for this one?

Options
  • 30-03-2008 2:09am
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭

It seems that unlike the reast of the country, Boards time has gone back an hour instead of forward an hour. Does that mean I get to stay in bed for two extra hours tomorrow?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'd take that as a valid excuse for showing up late to work, zaph so knock yourself out.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

showing up as 2:11 for me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

4:13 here.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

Yes Zaph thats exactly what it means! I blame the Time machine forum not Cult. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

8:72 here for me. :p

To fix it go here (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions) and change the dst correction option to "DST correction always on". That should solve it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

8:72 here for me. :p

To fix it go here (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions) and change the dst correction option to "DST correction always on". That should solve it.

You mean I have to fix it myself? Ah FFS.

Yep, that did the trick, had it set to auto detect DST settings. Thanks AC.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

when in any doubt, google "The Time"

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Hmmm the time on my latest posts page says 5.34 yet all the forum say 4.34 when I go into them

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Your post shows up as 5:36 to me Xavi.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Hmmm strange one so. I'll have to check my CP options

• Advertisement
Advertisement