Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interrailing Travel Buddies

• 30-03-2008 7:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Well, I am planning an interrailing trip this summer for August(ish).
    I have no real clue where I want to go and Not even one of my friends is willing to go.

I will go anywhere in Western Europe and alot of places in Eastern Europe.
    I want it to be a one month Global pass where at the drop of a hat I can Pick up and Leave if the place doesnt take my fancy.

I am a real easy going fella, 18 (I will be 19 at the time I leave.). I do enjoy a few pints but rarely to excess.(i.e. Blackout)

I would like to find a travel buddie or two.

My criteria,
    Male or Female - I dont mind if you dont.
    between 18 and 23 - Older than that and it could be awkward but I am flexible there
    Easy going and easy to talk to.
    Not a primadonna!!!!

I would like between 1 and 3 travel buddies, Preferably people who dont know each other so that third wheel syndrome does not kick in!!!!

Anyway if anyone at all is interested at all then PM me and we can have a chat about it on MSN or something!!!

Well thats it!!!
    Gav

Advertisement