Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I accepted data from "COBRA"

• 30-03-2008 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭

Got a message on my phone while in Dublin on the Quays. Msg offered me data from Cobra with the option to accept. I stupidly accepted without ant thought of what I was doing. When I accepted my Nokia car kit 616 went dead.

Has anybody come across Cobra or any ideas as to what it is or what should I do.I can't find any mention of it in my phone which dose't appear to be affected.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

No idea what or who cobra is, but: never ever accept a message from anyone unless you know who it's from - wether sma/mms/bt etc etc...
    Although there are hardly any mobile phone virusses around, some nasty message are showing up now and again, that cause real havoc with your phone or connected devices! If in doubt, delete! Do not open! Do not reply with a witheringly witty rebuke! Suck it up and delete!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Isn't cobra a security brand for cars and car accessories ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

or a communication interface im programming

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭MeWantBroadband

or a communication interface im programming

CORBA - Common Object Request Broker Architecture.

You should become an IT Recruiter. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Thanks for those replies

Phoenix

• Advertisement
Advertisement