Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Internet Radio Streams

• 30-03-2008 1:40pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm really interested in what Internet radio people are listening to these days. I'm not talking about any of the links in the sticky which mostly point to Irish stations.

Personally I turn into TodayFM for the best of the Last Word

BBC Wales have a wonderful show called "Celtic Heartbeat" if you're any way interested in that kind of music.

But 90% of my Internet Radio comes from Radio Paradise (I even pay them $5 monthly to support the site). It's got a great mix of music and they pride themselves on the fact that each song is chosen by the dj to fit in with the mood of the last song or with the theme of the previous songs as opposed to being randomly picked by a computer.
    Oh, and no ads :)

What I like is that you can influence the songs played on the stream. You upload an mp3 to their test channel where it'll get played at random times and people are allowed vote for it. If it gets enough votes it gets added to the main channel !

Anyone else got favorite radio streams?

Advertisement