Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy Wii Remote and Nunchuck???

• 30-03-2008 2:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Hi guys... just wondering if anyone knows the cheapest place to buy an extra Wii remote and nun chuck... i cant bring myself to pay the ridiculous price of sixty to seventy five euro for the dang things. I know i saw a post someplace stating a cheaper price but I've searched and cannot find it again.

Places I've checked so far include Game, Argos, Dixons and HMV. Dixons is especially annoying due to the fact that their english website has it for the equivalent of €55 for both the remote and nunchuck yet here in their store the same set will cost nearly €80 and they wont post to Ireland.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pauleoin

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3883

ABOUT 48 euro icl delivery which takes a few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

pauleoin wrote: »
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3883

ABOUT 48 euro icl delivery which takes a few weeks

Excellent, Thanks my friend. Anyone got anything a little more local before I order from here?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

you wont get it that cheap anywhere else,maybe ebay on an off-chance, other than that deal extreme are the cheapest, takes about 2 weeks normally to get here but they are good and reliable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭rgfuller

The Wii Remote alone is €49.99 from Argos and the nunchuck is an extra €24.99.

So the online deal above is pretty good, most of the other local online retailers have the Remote for approx €39-41 and nunchuck for approx €20-21, like expansys.ie, komplett.ie, dabs.ie, pixmania.ie; though you have to pay for delivery on top of those and stock levels seem low at some of them, so with delivery you are looking at over €71.

Advertisement