Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 website down for everyone??????

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eskimo

The MY ACCOUNT section still isn't working. It doesn't even say when it'll be working again. It just says its not working now because they're "upgrading." I'm sure the upgrade will be just amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Looking at the O2 forums it's due to an upgrade where we'll have more control of our bills and spend online !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

We are currently upgrading this service

As part of a continuous plan to improve our online service to you, we are currently upgrading our systems.

davton wrote: »
    We are currently upgrading this service

As part of a continuous plan to improve our online service to you, we are currently upgrading our systems.
    www.o2.ie loads fine for me.

random wrote: »
    www.o2.ie loads fine for me.

Ye i can log in, but click on webtext and the error 502 appears

• Advertisement

davton wrote: »
    Ye i can log in, but click on webtext and the error 502 appears
    Webtext page loads fine for me.

random wrote: »
    Webtext page loads fine for me.

Tried it a few times to be sure with no luck. Rvery page loads fine apart from webtext and 3mail links. they were working till 6 anyway. Noticed that it doesn't show 'Free credit amounts'. says no due any, while if i ring 1747 the automatic account tells me correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 db40

Maybe news of the cheaper iPhones is freaking it out. Down again 11.06.08 :(

Was down last night from midnight till early this morning.

But ok now, apart from being slower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Working fine for me here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

Down again now. Hoors' knickers syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 db40

Only a week later and it has been down again for ages today again. :mad: I should have stuck with Meteor. It's the convenience of being able to type texts on the computer that I'm missing when it goes down, which seems to be quite frequent by comparison to Meteor's website.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Unfortunately o2.ie is renowned for having the worst uptime record of any website in Ireland. I think they just bring the site down for maintenance whenever they need to a little extra revenue by forcing people to send texts the normal way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

it always seems to be down when i want to top up, drives me mental... like right now :mad:

......and again
    LogoO2.gif
    o2.ie is currently unavailable

We are currently undergoing essential maintenance. As part of this maintenance o2.ie will be unavailable on Sunday, 29th June 2008 from 23:00 until Nonday 30th June 2008 at 07:00.

For urgent queries during this time please contact Customer Care on 1909 (Pay monthly), 1747 (Speak easy) or your account manager.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Just me or is down again? not getting an actual error message for the site, just and address not found....

Also cabbage cant connect to network site (error 2)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

down for me too, they really are a useless shower of ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

down for me too, they really are a useless shower of ****.
    You shouldn't be using them to get your resupply anyway.

Ye for a company that likes to lead in the mobile industry, this is the fiftieth post on the website being down, doesn't look great. It wouldn't be so bad if there was a message to actually show that they are working on it, but generally they work at night time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fxgeek

As of this morning I could not get on to the internet via EDGE on my iPhone either. At first I thought it was the iPhone 2.0 software update but have been reading that the o2 broadband is off line too. It seems like the whole o2 network is down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

I cant for the life of me understand how and why O2 are having such fierce hassles with their website, ever since they upgraded to that new CMS thing of theirs, they have had nothing but problems. To say nothing of their forums.. they wasted that money buying vBulletin, then disabled most of the features..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 yallingup

Both o2.ie and 3G seem to back in the land of the living. For how long though....

All web mail customers will be unable to access their O2 Webmail service for the next 6 to 8 hours
    Webmail is currently unavailable

We are currently carrying out maintenance on Webmail to improve reliability.

Service will be restored as soon as possible. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

O2.ie will be unavailable for all customers on Saturday 26th July between 3.00am to 12.00pm.

Heads up on the never ending scheduled maintenance,

O2.ie will not be available from 10pm on Tuesday 29th July to 7am on Wednesday 30th July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

The service from the website is rubbish. It seems to have taken a much worse turn since it was taken over by Telefonica. If I compare it to my online banking, that seems to be down possibly 3 times a year and at that it's for maybe an hour at a time, I would think the banking site would be much more complex to keep online.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

The o2 website is a POS. Deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

From the O2 website:

"Please be aware that due to scheduled maintenance, O2.ie will not be available from 10pm on Tuesday 29th July to 7am on Wednesday 30th July.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused’."

Yes, for the launch of the new o2site, sure to be better ;) well here's hoping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement