Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 website down for everyone??????

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Seems to be fine since 7am anyways, not that much changed few small things, the login from any page is handy.

We are currently upgrading this service

As part of a continuous plan to improve our online service to you, we are currently upgrading our systems.

Dont know how they manage it...

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ratzo Rizzo

What I want to know is why do they have a tranny dressed in mainly blue on the new homepage...??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I never noticed that! He/She does have an abnormally large nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Is it just me or is the site down again? I can't log in!

• Advertisement

No, not the only one. gone about half an hour it really is a sham

yeah so annoying! thanks nice to know I'm not the only one. I've being using this to send messages free for one weeks trial http://www.veronicasmoco.com/

Ye, i have used 13434. They are just 1cent a text worldwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i wouldn't recommend signing up to veronicas moco. Its one of those subscription services. They're going to start taking your credit and it'll be very difficult to make them stop.

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    i wouldn't recommend signing up to veronicas moco. Its one of those subscription services. They're going to start taking your credit and it'll be very difficult to make them stop.

Oh is it:o:o I may try unsubscribe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Free texts are still free if you're texting an Irish number that is outside of Ireland.. unfortunately it doesn't work the other way 'round. Still, 29c a text back to Ireland is not too bad.

o2.ie will be unavailable from 22:00pm on the 1st of September to 05:00am on the 2nd of September

Down again :mad:
    Wish they would just plan their downtime for a Monday or Tuesday night, not when I'm trying to organise a session on a Friday night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

they are doing some sort of upgrade

could they not wait and do it on a nice sunny day...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mazza

Planned upgrades do not usually happen on Friday nights or involve unhandled errors displaying Sun Microsystems logos being displayed when you try to login!

:rolleyes:

Authentication Service is not initialized.
    Contact your system administrator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

mazza wrote: »
    Planned upgrades do not usually happen on Friday nights or involve unhandled errors displaying Sun Microsystems logos being displayed when you try to login!

:rolleyes:

Authentication Service is not initialized.
    Contact your system administrator.

saw that message but this is after appearing whey i tried to log in a few minutes ago

We are currently upgrading this service

As part of a continuous plan to improve our online service to you, we are currently upgrading our systems.
    Quicklinks:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Working for me now but didnt try earlier

What I want to know is why do they have a tranny dressed in mainly blue on the new homepage...??

Somebody from o2 must be reading this thread because I reckon they've photo shopped the picture of that girl to make her much more appealing to the eye. She now has more makeup and and slightly smaller nose!

http://www.o2online.ie/maintenancePages/o2_unavailable.html

from 7pm on Saturday October 4th to Sunday afternoon October 5th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭chikuu

Another scheduled maintenance for the 126,000 time :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭juvenal

It seems to be (kind of) back up now.

I can access webmail and send webtexts (using Cabbage)

Edit: I still can't access 'My Account' :(

Down AGAIN!!!! :mad:

o2.ie is currently unavailable
    Thank you for visiting www.o2.ie

Please be aware that due to scheduled maintenance, O2.ie will not be available from 8:00pm to 8:30pm on Monday October 6th

The O2 Forum will still be available during this time. http://forums.o2online.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=396

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ffs, o2, just copped it now. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭chikuu

what exactly are they up to??

it was gone all weekend nearly. now it came back today, gone for half an hour and my account is not working now.

its really getting on my nerves.

I get the feeling that due to costs now, they dont want us to use the 250 free texts that we get. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

what exactly was the website down for maintanance now for?!

Muppetry, the 'My Account' section is still unavailable.

"Sorry, My Account is currently unavailable. We are working to restore normal service as soon as possible. Please try again later."

Ever since they re-jigged the site they've had long periods of downtime, without visible improvements (apart from the odd small detail or asthetic improvement). I'd rather they left the bloody thing the way it was, and fully-functional with no downtime. Now it just looks like it's some developers pet project.

Customers just want something that's easy to use and works, not something that looks cool and funky, but is offline half the time.:mad:

Down again on a Saturday night :mad:

Down about 30 mins and its not a planned outage. Not listed or doesn't show the usual notice page.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

The most often "upgraded" website in history is down tonight, in case you might want to text your mate in the US about the election.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

there is a revamped version of webtext coming for the end of this week. be aware of further outage!

Advertisement