Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Leaving Cert Results

• 30-03-2008 3:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

My Girlfried did her leaving cert about 6 years ago and has long since lost her results. Any idea on how they can be retrieved? I assumed that the State Exam website(http://www.examinations.ie) would have information on how they could be retrieved but I couldn't see anything there...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Go to the school she sat the exams in. They will probably have the Records. And they will(if she wasnt a terrible student)be delighted to see a Past Pupil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Will they give out this information over the phone or send it out to her in the post?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I doubt they would give it over the phone, I know we wouldn't in our school.
    We would either get them ready to be collected by her in person at the office, or post them to her parents' address.

She can always get them from the SEC for a fee.
    Online form

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Lady Thor

I know its a long time since this thread but I filled out the order form on that SEC site & paid the fee over a month ago & still havnt received my results, I was just wondering did any of ye get results from this website????

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Many of the staff in the SEC take their 'summer' holidays once the Leaving and Junior results are out, so they may be short staffed in Athlone at the moment.
    You could always get them from your school.

• Advertisement
Advertisement