Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone ever bought from this company?.

Options
  • 30-03-2008 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,573 ✭✭✭

http://www.diykitchens.ie/diykitchens_delivery.php

looking to buy a new kitchen,well flatpack type kitchen.

i know there not top quality kitchens,but there not bad and if one could get a couple of years out of one well then why not.
    has anyone ever bought from this company and if so how did you fare with fitting the kitchen and how do you find it?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭hippychippy

Did you look at Ikea? They deliver from Scotland and I would be astonished if anyone else could come near them on quality or price, I bought one from Scotland and it is perfect, got a quote locally for the same style kitchen and finish for 10grand, brought one over from Scotland for less than 2 grand, fitted it myself but I am a carpenter and you would get it fitted for around a thousand
    \

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

IKEA: go up to belfast for a look see: 2.5 hrs from Dublin max

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭hippychippy

Would you believe that it's cheaper to get the kitchen from the one in Scotland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

Would you believe that it's cheaper to get the kitchen from the one in Scotland?

:eek:

How come ? I thought the IKEA prices were equalised across all of their stores. Are they not ? Or is it the shipping charges are cheaper from Scotland ?

Their kitchens look great BTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

TBH, for a big order go to IKEA in the fatherland and ship the stuff is cheaper still: the range of gear is stunning: what we have in UK are only mini-stores

• Advertisement
Advertisement