Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchase Finance Charges help???

Options
  • 30-03-2008 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

can somebody explain this charge i keep getting evey month off my credit card.i pay them the total they ask me to pay them everymonth in full.how do i get rid of this charge??

PURCHASE *FINANCE CH 60.22 ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

thegame wrote: »
    can somebody explain this charge i keep getting evey month off my credit card.i pay them the total they ask me to pay them everymonth in full.how do i get rid of this charge??

PURCHASE *FINANCE CH 60.22 ???

If you were paying the balance in full, then you wouldn't see it.

If you're paying the minimum payment they request, then that is your interest on the outstanding balance.

Discussed here also, which was your thread as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ekwi

I have been getting those Purchase Finance Charges of late because I'm paying the minimum on my card every month. Very annoying but I guess thay want us to be paying amount off faster these days! On another note, also cancelled Carphone Warehouse mobile insurance (€10 every month) last month and it is STILL coming out of my account, will have to ring and cancel AGAIN! Dodgy.

Advertisement