Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV BB Bt 2110 modem

Options
  • 30-03-2008 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Myself and a Friend signed up for Utv BB and both received a BT 2110 modem.And we are both having the same problem, Every so offen the modem would disconnect from the Internet, and will not connect unless you reset the modem. I have called UTV on the matter No help whatsoever infact he said it was my computer. EH NO. I have the Lastest Firmware/Filters installed Every setting is right. Anyone have any ideas as its very annoying.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Praetor

Myself and a Friend signed up for Utv BB and both received a BT 2110 modem.And we are both having the same problem, Every so offen the modem would disconnect from the Internet, and will not connect unless you reset the modem. I have called UTV on the matter No help whatsoever infact he said it was my computer. EH NO. I have the Lastest Firmware/Filters installed Every setting is right. Anyone have any ideas as its very annoying.

Unfortunately there is no solution to your problem at the moment.

You dont need to reset the modem, access the router configuration page and manually connect that should do the trick...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

The only way it will reconnect is if I reset it, if I choose to connect without doing so it tries but doesn't connect and just says ready to connect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭leex

I'm with UTV and have to occasionally access modem page to do a manual connect. Maybe once per week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Right i fixed it finally, When i got my modem it was on 3.63 firmware which as far as i can see if UTV's custom firmware, so i downgraded to the Offical ROI Firmware 3.62 and it has fixed it.

Advertisement