Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near Cineworld tonight at about 9 or 10?

Options
  • 30-03-2008 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Hey

I'm going to the cinema in Cineworld at about nine or ten and was just wondering where i could park that would be open past midnight?

Or anywhere decent to park on the street?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Doesn't the car park there stay open all night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I think the multi-storey closes about 1am or 1:30, i've never been trapped in there before 1am while fetching car, its €6 overnight\evening charge

Have a look when you drive past it for opening times. On street parking is free at that time, you might get a spot on Kings Inn st or Loftus lane but you'll be lucky to get one as they are regularly taken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭vote4pedro

Just a word of warning; last night there were 10 or 15 cars illegaly parked on the side of the road as it swings around to th carprk behind the cinema, so don't be tempted even if you see a load of cars doing it!

Advertisement