Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc - Distributed and Mobile Computing

Options
  • 30-03-2008 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

I posted this in the IT Tallaght forum but thought I'd post it here as well (if that's ok with mods!)....

I'm a comp. sci./software eng. graduate. Been working for a bout 3 years or so & I'm now thinking about doing a masters part time.

Just wondering if you guys had any thoughts/opinions on the programme?

Cheers!
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone on here are either currently studying or have completed this course?

http://www.it-tallaght.ie/PartTimeCo...,17540,en.html

It looks very interesting.

Basically just want some feedback on the course:

How many people are accepted onto the course?
    What the lectures/lecturers are like?
    Do companies actively keep an eye on & recruit graduates of the course?
    If you have completed the course are you working in areas specific to Mobile & Distributed computing?
    Are there any skills that are a major part of the course that unless you have them there's really no point starting it (i.e. specific programming languages such as c++ etc.?)

I will contact the college aswell but just wanted feedback from anyone with personal experience of the course?

Any answers to any of the above questions would be appreciated...

Thanks!

Just saw the Postgraduate forum. Mods please feel free to move if necessary!

Advertisement