Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Three sims.....

• 30-03-2008 5:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

Hello all, I am looking for a Three SIM card on PAYG to use with a Three data card I have.

Now I know the problems with Three and BB, in fact I was the first person on these boards warning people of the problems and justifiably slating their customer service, or lack of.

The problem is I spend half my time here, and half in the UK. I have a good FWA service here from Westnet and a great 20Mb connection from Virgin in the UK. But there are some times when I am out and about that I cant find a hotspot.

Three UK do a SIM only package but its £25/7Gb which is no where near as good as Three Irelands €25/10Gb.

I only want the sim, not the silly little modem that is just something extra to carry around, I have a data card.

So I guess I am just after advice on how to get a Three SIM and then change it to a data PAYG service?

Will I have to buy a modem and then just use the SIM from it? Or a cheap phone? All assuming I cant get hold of a SIM on its own.

Thanks for any help guys.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,949 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭godskitchen

Thanks for that, I will have to pop into one.

Advertisement