Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to BF2: Stats? Aircraft Carrier?

Options
  • 30-03-2008 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Hey, just started playing this game and loving it. 2 quick questions though.

1) How do I drive the aircraft carrier? :D Was messing around on my own local server trying to get a feel for the vehicles, but I can for the life of me figure out the entry point for the aircraft carrier!! :D

2) My stats don't seem to be updating, even though I was playing on a ranked server.. (even 12 hours later). Anyone else experiencing this?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

1. You can't drive the carrier...it just sits there :)

2. You need a minimum amount of points to get yourself on the stats page, after that you need to keep to ranked servers. Sometimes it can take a while for them to get updated, no idea why though. Test it by playing on an officail EA hosted server and see if you get ranked there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Awh... I see! If only I'd known haha... Normally I wouldn't expect it to be driveable, but I was thinking back to my BF1942 days.. Nothing quite like steering a planet-sized ship.

Hmm yes, think the problem is I wasn't on v1.4 yet.. Even though it said they were ranked servers.. I'm updating now so fingers crossed.. (530mb later that is, yuck)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

You can control the guns on the carrier by hopping in at the back of the ship just past the runway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

karmabass wrote: »
    but I was thinking back to my BF1942 days.. Nothing quite like steering a planet-sized ship.
    The problem with that was that some numpty could always pilot it out to outside of the allowable play area and give everyone a headache spawn-wise.

Advertisement