Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Employers Letter, HELP!

Options
  • 30-03-2008 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

So need my full license for my work. The company I work with are more then happy to supply me with a letter to hopefully speed the process along. Does anyone know anything about theses letters? Do they really speed things up or are they just fecked into the bin without even been read.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sbhatia

So need my full license for my work. The company I work with are more then happy to supply me with a letter to hopefully speed the process along. Does anyone know anything about theses letters? Do they really speed things up or are they just fecked into the bin without even been read.
    Yeah the letter will help, my friend and his brother applied same time 2 months ago, my friend with company letter and bro without letter. my friend gave his test last week and his bro still waiting for his. Hope this help. well u have nothing to lose so apply with letter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭abcxyz123

it definitely speeds things up, got my test within a month or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Send the employer's letter and also say "I AM WILLING TO BE TESTED AT VERY SHORT NOTICE". ;)

Advertisement