Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Pub crawls

Options
  • 30-03-2008 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭

http://www.dublinpubcrawl.net/

This site is deadly!

What pubs would you stop in if you were on a crawl?

Mine:

Start in John Kehoe's on Anne Street, bit bockity inside but good craic all the same. Then a quick stroll across Grafton Street to McDaids on Harry street. I'd continue in a westerly direction towards Fade st into the Market Bar. It's high roofs and open plan design will be a welcome contrast to the previous stops. I'd head north then to The Stag's Head on Dame Lane. Then a vicious walk across the liffey to the Gin Palace on Middle Abbey street. From here i'd head to the lovely John Keating's off Mary street. Then back down to the quays to Sin é on Ormond quay. Then another stroll to Dice bar on Queen Street. I'd actually try and go to dice bar before Sin e as Sin é is open until 2.30 on a weekend where as Dice bar would stop serving at 12.30.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Simple really. Luas to Ballally, then the pub above the station, Winters in the Towncentre followed The Eagle then onto Luas at Dundrum to Milltown and the Dropping Well, then off at Beechwood and down to Burchills, then on to Smiths and back on the Luas at Ranelagh to Charlemont to The Barge, then back on to the Odeon, then back on to St Stephen's Green and Kehoes and then on to the Village to finish off the day. Have actually done this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

You've gotta factor in trying to get past the bouncers in some of those places mentioned by the OP especially The Stags Head when on a weekend or when your slightly wobbly even if your not :D

Advertisement