Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dangerous Message

Options
  • 30-03-2008 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

This was going nowhere in the hunting sub-forum, so just to let people know.
    Theres no law that saws a crossbow cant be used for hunting!!!!!

just a note: any fool can use a gun quite well, the same can be said about a crossbow.

A long bow takes years of training, years,
    But did you know that since 2000 France and Sweden and Latvia have all reintroduced longbow hunting for wild boar. Scotland is currently considering a reintroduction of longbow (not xbow) hunting for small deer species(all except reds).
    just remember that longbows are a lot more prone to bad shot placement, so i am the good boy if i am only considering a more powerful and more accurate weapon

I got this message from Ivan and I don't know if I'm the only one who got it. But just to put it out there to anyone who doesn't know...

You CANNOT hunt with a crossbow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I fooking love the shooting forum :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I dont know whether to laugh or cry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Ivan is back! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

He needs banning !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Thought he was mellowing quite nicely for a while...must have been on the beer or something else again ( US bow hunting websites probably ):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

Thought he was mellowing quite nicely for a while...must have been on the beer or something else again ( US bow hunting websites probably ):D

ivan was survey lord lucan land in the west of ireland on sergar very fast horse you know;)

Advertisement