Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HM and Datamining

• 30-03-2008 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭

HM and Datamining

I seem to have a prob where eyepoker isnt writing the hand hastories to the .xml files in the eyepoker data folder.

I try to import the files into HM and it says importing file 6/6

0 hand histories imported.

I tried importing HH into PT and it is the same saying no new hands imported.

i have left the data mine run for over 1/2 hour and restarted programs but still no success.
    I have updated to newest version of eyepoker too.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> 
    - <session sessioncode="080403142">
    - <general>
      <mode>real</mode> 
      <gametype>Holdem NL 0.50/1</gametype> 
      <tablename>Barkly_East__No_DP_</tablename> 
      <duration>N/A</duration> 
      <gamecount>N/A</gamecount> 
      <startdate>2008-03-30 21:23:42</startdate> 
      <currency>USD</currency> 
      <nickname>XXXXXXXXXnickname> 
      <bets>N/A</bets> 
      <wins>N/A</wins> 
      <chipsin>N/A</chipsin> 
      <chipsout>N/A</chipsout> 
      <ipoints>N/A</ipoints> 
      </general>
      </session>

This is all that is in the .xml files. No hands are being wrote to it.

Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Have you "store hand histories locally selected" ?

Id try re-installing the poker software, sounds like a bug in the program that writes the files to your HH folder so reinstalling might fix the problem. What site is it on, Carlos is writing fine for me

Or maybe that russian program you installed is now writing the HH to hes computer along with your bankroll, id check your balance pronto:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Ah i misread, so its a problem with your mined hands only? Try playing a few hands with whatever site your datamining on to see if the HH are been wrote for the games you played in that you can eliminate its not a problem with the site.

Confirm in the general TAB on EYEPOKER that ipoker is sending the HH to the correct directory.

Delete any files that are in that folder in case there is a corrupted file thats causing the problem.

Try mining with another ipoker site

Other than that im stumped.

Also it looks like its getting some information like timestamp and table name so there may be a problem with it scraping the details, im not sure where it gets the info from whether it copies the info in the textbox etc but if it does double check on the poker client in the options section above the chat box that all the options are selected, in the main options store HH locally is selected (doubt it needs to be but just in case) and also that the chat box is available

Advertisement